Victoria Island is a popular city in Lagos which serves as a hub for many investors, politicians, celebrities and different individuals. It is home to many industries, multinational corporations, and music and art centres.
If you take a stroll or drive through this city, you will understand why this city is considered one of the most developed cities in Nigeria.
With many industries and attractions, it is quite difficult to get accommodation for yourself in this city. If you don’t know your way around this city, it becomes a little hard for you to get a good hotel that will suit your needs in this part of Lagos.
Top 8 Hotels in Victoria Island, Lagos and Their Prices
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 8 Hotels in Victoria Island, Lagos and Their Prices
- 1.1 1. Lagos Continental Hotel
- 1.2 2. Eko Hotel and Suite
- 1.3 3. Glee Hotel
- 1.4 4. Federal Palace Hotel and Casino
- 1.5 5. The Blowfish Hotel
- 1.6 6. Maison Fahrenheit Hotel Maison
- 1.7 7. White Orchid Hotel
- 1.8 8. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- 1.10 Conclusion
If you don’t want to go through the disappointment of lodging in a hotel that might not be perfect for you, this article is just what you need.
We are going to be giving more information on the 8 best hotels in Victoria Island and their prices.
1. Lagos Continental Hotel
This hotel should be at the top of your list if you are looking for the best hotels to lodge on Victoria Island. Lagos Continental hotel is located at 52a, Kofo, Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
It is a hotel that has received global and international awards and recognition for its efficient service, quality rooms, and state-of-the-art facilities.
This 5-star hotel offers various amenities such as a large parking space, comfortable and king-size beds, free breakfast, an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, an air-conditioned room, bar, and fitness facilities, among many others. – If the best is what you seek, this 5-star hotel is for you.
There are different prices for different packages. Below are the following prices.
- Twin superior room – #122,550 per night
- Twin clubroom – #169,400 per night
- Junior club suite – #169,400 per night
- King club room – #169,400 per night
- One bedroom executive suite – #247,500 per night
- King executive room – #199,650 per night
- One bedroom deluxe room – #240.900 per night
- King superior room – # 122,550 per night
- One-bedroom ambassador suite – #337,150 per night
- 3 bedroom presidential suite – #1,065,900 per night.
2. Eko Hotel and Suite
This hotel is rated as one of the most popular hotels not just in Lagos but throughout Nigeria at large. The Eko Hotel and suite is a 5-star hotel located on plot 1415, Adetokunbo, Ademola Street, Victoria Island, and Lagos.
This hotel is the number one hotel for top celebrities, politicians, and investors within and outside the country. Its event center is home to the biggest shows in Nigeria.
Eko hotels and suites offer you various amenities such as room service, breakfast, breakfast buffet, dinner buffet, free parking space, free wifi, free parking space, and much more.
The price for rooms or suites in this hotel varies occasionally and comes in different packages. Prices vary for the packages below. Note: Each package comes with sub-packages at different prices to suit your pocket.
- Eko hotel
- Eko suites
- Eko signature
- Eko gardens
3. Glee Hotel
This is another top hotel you should consider lodging if you are thinking of a list of top hotels to stay in on Victoria Island. This 3-star hotel is located at 247b, Akin Olugbade Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
It has an outdoor swimming pool, 24 hours customer service, and king-size beds that suit your comfort. Glee hotel is one good and affordable hotel for you in this city.
You will enjoy various amenities such as free wifi, room service, DSTV, 24 hours electricity, 24-hour security, and much more if you lodge in this hotel. – Glee hotel is the best hotel for your budget.
The room price in this hotel varies according to the amenities you would like to enjoy. Below are the prices.
- Standard room – #31,500 per night
- Classic room – #36,000 per night
- Deluxe room – #40,500 per night
- Executive suite – #51,300 per night.
4. Federal Palace Hotel and Casino
If you are looking for a hotel that offers you everything you need in the heart of Victoria Island, the federal palace hotel has covered you. This hotel is located at 6-8 Amadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
It is an ideal hotel for your tourist attraction as it is just 2km away from the national museum and 3km from Freedom Park.
With various amenities such as free breakfast, free parking space, free wifi, an outdoor swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms, a spa, and much more, it is understandable why this hotel is seen as one of the best hotels on Victoria island.
The federal palace hotel and casino is a hotel that is perfect for your business and pleasure. Room prices vary according to the packages you desire. Below are the following prices.
- Standard king room with city view – #76,873 per night
- King room with sea view – #79,735
- King suite – #147,381 per night
- Superior King suite – #202,035 per night
5. The Blowfish Hotel
The blowfish hotel is a hotel that combines luxury with comfort and affordability. This hotel is located at 17. Oju Ologbo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. It is a hotel that should be on your list if you are looking for a list of top hotels on Victoria Island.
At bluefish hotel, you will enjoy various amenities such as comfort, luxury, hospitality, and professional services. This hotel is a mix of art, elegance, and complexity at its peak. It has colored and fine lighting to add beauty to its view. The bluefish hotel is the hotel for you.
Room prices vary according to the degree of luxury you desire. The room prices are as follows
- Level room – #45,000 per night
- Focus rooms – #50,000 per night
- Deluxe room – #60,000 per night
- Supreme room – #80,000 per night
6. Maison Fahrenheit Hotel Maison
The Maison Fahrenheit hotel is 4-star, perfect for your comfort and desires. It is among the best 4-star hotels in Victoria Island, Lagos. This hotel is located at 80 Adetokunbo, Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
It is located at the heart of Victoria Island, with the hotel just a few minutes’ walk from the beach. You will enjoy the view with many more tourist attractions around the hotel.
There are different amenities such as exotic suites, rooftop lounge, wifi, large parking space, 24 hours desk service, and much more. – Maison Fahrenheit hotel is just what you need.
- Standard room – #44,000 per night
- Executive suite – #70,00 per night
- Deluxe suite – #100,000 per night
- Wow suite – #120,000 per night.
7. White Orchid Hotel
The white orchid hotel is located at 1637 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. This hotel is the perfect hotel for your business and pleasure.
This hotel is also located at the heart of the city with many tourist attractions such as the national airports, exotic restaurants, and many more.
You will enjoy various amenities such as free wifi, a swimming pool, a fitness center, and much more. – The White Orchid hotel is an exotic hotel for your desires.
- Queen Room – #73,757 per night
- Deluxe room – #86,112 per night
- Deluxe suite – #174,471 per night.
8. Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel
This hotel is a top hotel at the heart of Victoria Island. It is located at 1A, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos.
With its 24 hours front desk, you can check into this hotel at any time of the day. It is also located close to tourist attractions to ensure there is never a dull moment when you decide to take a drive around the hotel.
You can enjoy various amenities such as luxury rooms and king-sized beds, a restaurant and bar, free Wi-Fi, room service, daily housekeeping, and much more.
- Superior room – #82,368 per night
- Premium room with lagoon view – #95,472 per night
- Premium room with city view – #95,472 per night
- Executive room with lagoon view and lounge access – #132,912 per night
- Suite with balcony, lagoon view, and lounge access – #196,560 per night
- Suite with lagoon view and lounge access – #262, 080 per night.
- Presidential suite with lagoon view and lounge access – #263,952 per night.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
People tend to have different questions regarding housing and accommodation on Victoria Island. Below are some frequently asked questions you might find useful.
Which Part of Lagos is Victoria Island?
Victoria Island is a popular and exclusive city in Lagos. It lies within the boundary of the Eti-Osa local government area. It is also one of the most expensive parts to reside in Lagos.
How far is Victoria Island from Lekki?
The distance between Victoria Island to Lekki is relatively long. If you go by road, the distance is approximately 81km, just around a 2-3 hour drive.
You do not need to panic if you need a good hotel to lodge while you go about your business on Victoria Island. Simply go through the list above and select any of the hotels listed.
Enjoy the best of luxury and comfort.